Professional Development and Training Events
SBCA Annual Conference and Workshops
The Society for Benefit-Cost Analysis holds an annual conference and meeting. This conference provides an opportunity for Society members and others in the field to present and explore cutting-edge scholarship.
SBCA post-Conference professional development workshops:
1. Deregulatory Benefit-Cost Analysis
2. Benefit-Cost Analysis for Beginners
3. Introduction to Benefit-Cost Analysis for Regulatory Impact Analysis
4. Addressing Uncertainty and Non-Quantified Effects in Benefit-Cost Analysis
5. A Voice Crying in the Wilderness? Techniques for Promoting the Use of Evidence and BCA Results to Policymakers
6. Valuing Changes in Health and Longevity
Allied Organization Events
The SBCA participates as an allied organization in many meetings and conferences, and sponsors sessions at other events in related fields. If your organization is interested in partnering with SBCA, or to suggest a professional development or training opportunity or a conference to be added to this list, please contact us. The Society for Benefit-Cost Analysis provides these listings as a service; they do not indicate endorsement by the SBCA.
Allied organization events can be found in the Events Calendar