Other ResourcesThe World Bank’s Sustainable Development Practice Group (WB SDPG) is seeking consultant economists to carry out economic and financial analysis of investment projects in the following areas: agriculture and food; environment, natural resources, social development; urban development, disaster risk management, with climate change being a cross-cutting topic.
If you have significant training and experience in analyzing the economic and financial viability of investments in any of these fields, we would like to invite you to register in the WB SDPG Roster of Consultant Project Economists by filling out an online questionnaire (see below for instructions).
Registration is done through a Google form questionnaire which may be accessed at this link: https://forms.gle/e2SfoxK5bKv6CcEcA. Note that for security reasons, you will be required to log into a google account to access the questionnaire.
The questionnaire consists of five parts:
1) Basic information. In this part, you are requested to enter your contact information, CV, sample project economic and financial analysis, and professional references.
2) Thematic specialization. In this part, you are asked to select one of the five thematic areas. If you feel that you have expertise in topics that fall under more than one practice area, you may submit the questionnaire again for each additional practice area. This way, the roster will reflect your information under all practice areas/thematic specializations you have registered for.
3) Specific topics of expertise. In this part, you will see a list of specific topics that pertain to the practice area/thematic specialization you selected above. You may select multiple topics.
4) Experience in climate change modelling / GHG accounting. Here you are asked to indicate whether you have experience in climate change scenario modelling and/or greenhouse gas accounting and if so, to provide brief information on this experience.
5) Comments/Notes. In this part, you may provide any additional information that you feel is appropriate.
Your information will be recorded in the Roster of Consultant Project Economists. World Bank project teams will be able to access the roster and contact you when your skills match their projects’ needs. This will only be available to World Bank staff.
Please contact Ms. Sreypov Tep at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any problems with the questionnaire.
Project teams will contact you as needs arise and we expect demand to grow as the size of the data base and its utility become known amongst project staff.