Organizational Affiliates Overview
Why Your Institution Should Consider SBCA’s Organizational Affiliate MembershipTo function and operate as an independent, non-profit Society, SBCA’s day-to-day operations depend on the financial support we receive from the individuals and institutions that compose our community.
SBCA’s independence is vital. We ask institutions that benefit from the Society’s mission, or have personnel who regularly participate in SBCA programs and services, to consider stepping up to become Organizational Affiliates.
The generosity and foresight of institutions with Affiliate Status has allowed SBCA to play a leadership role in defining and advancing the field of benefit-cost analysis.
Your support as an Organizational Affiliate allows SBCA:
- To develop and deliver valuable programs and services to our members and stakeholders,
- To facilitate dialogue on key issues and trends within benefit-cost analysis,
- To host and grow the SBCA Annual Conference as well as its counterpart in Europe, the SBCA European Conference,
- To publish the pre-eminent publication within our field, the Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, and
- To raise awareness and appreciation of the key role of benefit-cost analysis among policymakers and key influencers within government and other large institutions.
Return on Your InvestmentCertainly, an understood part of being an Organizational Affiliate is a demonstration of your support of the Society and its work. But, as an Organizational Affiliate, your institution likewise confers a proportionate level of benefit to you and to individuals within your team.
As an Organizational Affiliate, your institution receives:
- Individual memberships (and associate benefits) commensurate with the level of affiliate membership,
- Complimentary Annual Conference registrations based on level,
- Recognition of affiliate status at Annual Conference and on SBCA website, and
- Advertising and/or Conference exhibit space based on level.