SBCA Membership: The Key to Success in Benefit-Cost Analysis
Your membership dues provide critical support to the organization and its mission, and—importantly—provides you with valuable benefits that exceed the cost of membership. Your dues will immediately net you a significantly reduced registration fee for the SBCA Annual Conference. Coupled with that, as a member you will receive a complimentary subscription to the Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis.
More active members receive additional benefits from participating in SBCA events, dialogues, and members-only access to information sources:
- Engagement with a community that includes leading authorities from across the field of benefit-cost analysis;
- Regular delivery of knowledge and information through SBCA’s blog, “On Balance,” as well as through the SBCA monthly newsletter;
- The ability to post and have access to career opportunities in benefit-cost analysis and related fields; and
- The option to serve in leadership roles within the Society.
Most importantly, your support of SBCA through membership says a lot about you – that you’re doing your part to advance the practice of benefit-cost analysis and to build awareness and appreciation of its value to our global society.
Premium Membership: Take an Extra Step to Demonstrate Your Support
For those individuals who wish to make an additional financial commitment to the Society, SBCA offers Premium Membership for an additional cost of $80 beyond Basic Membership. While Premium Membership is not an expectation, SBCA greatly appreciates the generosity and uses the funds to offset the costs of daily operations of the Society and we recognize our Premium members on the Society’s website.
Student & International Membership
The Society further reduces the cost of membership dues for students and those from non-OECD nations. We do so to ensure that SBCA is accessible to those with less ability to cover the costs of membership and to create a diverse membership that reflects our full community and the global reach of BCA.
Individual Membership Categories
- Basic Membership ($120)
- Premium Membership ($200)
- Low-and middle-income country membership: $50 (residence based on World Bank Classification)
- Student membership ($25) (enrolled, full-time students)