European Conference 2019
European Conference 2019
November 26-27 -- Toulouse, FranceThe Society is pleased to announce the first European conference will be held at the Toulouse School of Economics, November 26-27. In addion to the material here, please go to the European Conference by clicking here.
As an international group of practitioners, academics and others who are working to improve the theory and application of the tools of benefit cost analysis (BCA), SBCA welcomes submissions that support the enhanced use of such analysis to promote evidence-based decision making. BCA is defined broadly, including cost analysis, cost effectiveness analysis, risk-benefit analysis, applied welfare economics, damage assessment and other methods. The conference welcomes submissions on topics closely related to BCA such as non-market valuation, discounting, equity, social policy, regulation, implementation of BCA, etc., and applications to any public policy area, such as environment, transport, health, energy, etc., are encouraged.
- July 10, 2019 Submission deadline
- August 20, 2019 Notification of acceptance
- September 30, 2019 Deadline for early bird registration, confirmation of participation
Submissions: For proposal guidelines and rules, please go to the conference page or directly to the abstract submission page.
Registration: click here
Registration can be cancelled upon written notification to email@example.com with the following conditions:
- An administrative fee of $20 will be processed for all refunds. Bank fees will be charged on all refunds.
- All Membership fees paid will not be reimbursed.
- Full refund of the registration fees will be given for cancellation requests received by September 30, 2019.
- Refunds of 50% of registration fees will be given for cancellation requests received between October 1 to November 10, 2019.
- No refunds of the registration fees will be given for cancellation requests received on November 11, 2019 or later.
- There will be no refund for no-shows.
- The conference organizers do not take the responsibility of force majeure reasons for cancellation of the event (natural disaster, outbreak of severe contagious epidemic, major strikes, etc.). In such cases, SBCA will decide upon refunding of paid conference fees.
SBCA will, on request, provide an invitation letter to conference participants who need to obtain a VISA. Please register for the conference and then request an invitation letter from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do allow ample time, as the process of applying for a visa can be lengthy.