Career ListingsThe Society for Benefit-Cost Analysis welcomes career listings and funding opportunities relevant to the interests of our members. To suggest a listing, please email the following to the SBCA Administrator.
- Job title, employer name, and employer location or funding opportunity and name of funding organization
- Application deadline
- Brief description (500 characters or less, including spaces)
- Link to website or contact for more information
The Society for Benefit-Cost Analysis provides these listings as a service; they do not indicate endorsement by the SBCA.
Two Job Openings for EconomistsThe Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation within the U.S. Department of Health and Human services is looking to hire two economists. The people who fill these positions will take on tasks such as:
- Conducting statistical and economic analyses of current and prospective Federal activities that affect science and public health.
- Developing and conducting policy-relevant research projects.
- Using micro-simulation models to develop and conduct research and evaluation projects related to science and public health policy.
- Participating in HHS policy discussions and attends meetings, providing input and developing memoranda and briefings.
The other, more senior, position closes on October 30 and is at a GS-15 level: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/582610500