Career ListingsThe Society for Benefit-Cost Analysis welcomes career listings and funding opportunities relevant to the interests of our members. To suggest a listing, please email the following to SBCA Headquarters.
- Job title, employer name, and employer location or funding opportunity and name of funding organization
- Application deadline
- Brief description (500 characters or less, including spaces)
- Link to website or contact for more information
Job Openings for Economists
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission has one (1) permanent, full-time position open for a Cost Analyst in the Regulatory Analysis and Rulemaking Support Branch of the Division of Rulemaking, Environmental and Financial Support in the Office of Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards.
Open to All Federal Employees, Veterans, and Individuals eligible under a special authority - Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Cost Analyst GG-13 Pay Scale (Closes 8/16/2021)
- $103,690 to $134,798
- Location – Washington, D.C. (Full-time telework may be approved in accordance with Agency policy)
- External Announcement: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608639900
The Department of Civil Society and Community Studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is a diverse and creative community of scholars dedicated to making significant contributions to “inquiry and action for social change” in the spirit of the Wisconsin Idea. We seek a faculty member to actively participate and complement the research, teaching, and outreach/service programs of the CSCS department and the School of Human Ecology. We seek candidates with community-based research programs that use innovative quantitative methods and critical theory for an open-rank tenure track faculty position that will begin in August 2022.
- Quantitative Community-Based Faculty Researcher (Apply by 9/15/2021 for guaranteed consideration)
- Link to Position Listing: https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/en-us/job/509763/cscs-quantitative-communitybased-researcher