Career ListingsThe Society for Benefit-Cost Analysis welcomes career listings and funding opportunities relevant to the interests of our members. To suggest a listing, please email the following to the SBCA Administrator.
- Job title, employer name, and employer location or funding opportunity and name of funding organization
- Application deadline
- Brief description (500 characters or less, including spaces)
- Link to website or contact for more information
Job Openings for Economists
The Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation within the U.S. Department of Health and Human services is looking to hire an economist to take on tasks such as:
- Conducting statistical and economic analyses of current and prospective Federal activities that affect science and public health.
- Developing and conducting policy-relevant research projects.
- Using micro-simulation models to develop and conduct research and evaluation projects related to science and public health policy.
- Participating in HHS policy discussions and attends meetings, providing input and developing memoranda and briefings.
The position is at a GS-13 level and is open until February 28, 2021:https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/572578100