Benefit-Cost Analysis DatabasesThe Society for Benefit-Cost Analysis publishes completed benefit-cost analyses in its Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis. Additional sources are provided below. To suggest a database to be added to this list, please contact the SBCA Administrator.
- Cost-Benefit Knowledge Bank for Criminal Justice
- Evans School Benefit-Cost Analysis Center Research and Projects
- Jameel Poverty Action Laboratory Evaluation Database
- Tufts University Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Registry
- U.S. Office of Management and Budget Annual Reports on the Benefits and Costs of Federal Regulations
- Washington State Institute for Public Policy Benefit-Cost Analysis Database
The Society for Benefit-Cost Analysis provides these listings as a service; they do not indicate endorsement by the SBCA.